Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wal-Greens 9/27

Total-$17.27
Spent-$0.00??
Savings of 100% PLUS 2 $2 Register Rewards


What I bought and sales:
2 bottles of Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover--2 for $5
2 cans of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes--2 for $5
I Reese's Big Cup (filler)


What coupons I used:
2 $1/1 Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover found here
2 $1/1 Clorox Disinfecting Wipes coupon found here

I don't really know what happened or how much my actual total spent was. I had to return the Tilex to get my other Register Reward. I didn't know you had to do 2 different transactions if you're doing a deal twice. Anyway, the manager returned the Tilex and gave me $5 back when I had only spent $2 on all 4 things in my first transaction. Then she rang them up again and the total was $3 so I technically spent nothing and got $4 in Register Rewards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment