Monday, September 13, 2010

Another Freebie!

You can score a free tub of Cottonelle Flushable Wipes! They are having a promotion called Give a Tub, Get a Tub. All you have to do is give your info and a friend's first name and e-mail address and you will get a coupon in the mail for a free tub in 2 to 4 weeks! For some reason my link isn't working so I'm going to send you to Hip2Save to score this awesome deal!


Tip: I tried to go to the website what seemed like 50 times and the place to put in my info never popped up. I was getting super depressed thinking I had missed it. I decided to switch internet browsers from Google Chrome to Firefox and it worked! So if you use Google Chrome use a different browser for this deal.

{Thanks, Hip2Save and Freebie 4 Mom!}

No comments:

Post a Comment