Monday, September 6, 2010

Target 9/6

Total-$40.46
Spent-$20.74
Savings of 49%


I decided to do 2 different transactions this trip to Target. Sometimes it will help you save more money if you do it this way and I'll show you why.


Transaction #1
What I bought and sales:
2 boxes of Playtex Sport tampons--on sale for $6.99 PLUS you get a $5 Target gift card wyb 2 (I bought these first so I could use the gift card on my next transaction).


Coupons I used:
2 $1/1 Playtex Sport coupon found here

Transaction #2
What I bought and sales:
4 Glade Tough Odor Solutions air fresheners--2 for $5
2 Vaseline Lotions (travel size)--on clearance for $0.88
1 toilet lid cover--no sale
1 hand towel--no sale


Coupons I used:
2 $1/1 Glade Premium Room Spray coupons from 8/22 SS and 8/29 RP
2 $1/1 Glade Tough Odor Solutions item found here (Target coupon) They also have a coupon for the fall seasonal air fresheners which are on sale too!
2 $1/1 Vaseline Aloe Fresh Lotion found here


I specifically bought the stuff for my bathroom on the 2nd transaction because the Vaseline lotions were only $0.88 and I had a $1/1 coupon. I've noticed that if you are buying another item and not using a coupon the cashier tends to not throw a fit if the coupon is for more than the product costs. So technically I got $0.24 toward my bathroom stuff! Man I love couponing! 


Thanks Totally Target for the Glade deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment