Saturday, September 25, 2010

Toys R Us 9/23

Total-$48.96
Spent-$10.27
Savings of 80% PLUS a $10 Toys R Us gift card!


What I bought and sales:
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue DVD and Blu-Ray combo pk.--no sale $29.99
Fairies Watch--FREE with the purchase of the Tinker Bell movie (orig. $9.99)
Lightning McQueen Night light--on clearance for $3.98
Pre-ordered Beauty and the Beast--$5


Coupons I used:
$10 off any DVD $19.99 when you pre-order Beauty and the Beast (I used this on Tinker Bell)
$10/1 Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue DVD and Blu-Ray combo pk. coupon found here


I returned the night light, so my actual total was somewhere around $6.25!! Since the preorder of Beauty and the Beast was $5 I only paid $1.25 for the movie and the watch, not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment