Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Freebies So Far

I have found 3 freebies so far today!


FREE Ultra Downy April Scent!
Vocalpoint is giving a free sample of Downy. Head over here if you are already a member and login to get your sample. If you're not go here and register. I signed up with them over a month ago and I haven't gotten hardly any annoying emails. So I say it's worth  the free samples they give out!


FREE Dawn or Cascade!
Swing on over here to Madej Media and take a simple survey about how you use cleaning technologies. After taking the survey (it's only 8 questions) you will receive a sample of Dawn Hand Renewal (if you wash your dishes by hand) or a sample of Cascade (if you use a dishwasher). 


FREE Nature's Bounty Vitamin Gummies!
Go here and you can score a free sample of Adult Gummies! My kids eat the gummy vitamins but I have never heard of them for adults, so I'm excited to try them!


Hopefully more to come!


Thanks, Hip2Save & Mojo Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment