Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Freebies 9/01

I am also going to post all the freebies I signed up for throughout the day. If I spot a really good one that is suppose to go fast then I post it right when I see it!


FREE Shout Color Catcher & coupon
Go to there Facebook page, click "Offers" and request your sample and $0.55 off coupon!
FREE Garnier Wrinkles Test Strip & coupon
Click here and you will get a free sample Wrinkle Test Strips & a $1/1 coupon!
FREE 2011 Calender booklet
Skooch on over here and pick up a 2011 calendar!
FREE Fisher Price Trio Race Car Set
This is my favorite one of the day! Go here and select "United States" in the top right hand corner, then hit continue. The shipping is free too!  The site was running super slow when I was ordering mine. Just be patient :)
FREE Ziploc Fall Meals Gift Pack
This freebie includes one Vacuum Freezer Starter Kit, one 15-count box of gallon size Freezer Bags with the Smart Zip Seal, and one set of large rectangle containers. Score this here! It is only for the first 10,000 but they still have it up on their site. So I'm hoping it's still good!
FREE Express Lip Gloss
Shimmie on over to the Express Facebook page. "Like" them, then click on "New Fans". You will have to complete a form then print out your coupon for free Express Lip Gloss which is a $7 value!


Whew! There were a TON of freebies today! Enjoy!




And Thanks Hip2Save for the deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment