Saturday, September 25, 2010

P&G Coupons!


How many of you have heard of the recent Proctor & Gamble mail-in rebate? If you haven't I will tell you! There were rebate forms in the last P&G coupon insert (8/29). The deal is--if you purchase $50 (before coupons) in P&G products you will get $110 in coupons back from the company! I'm usually all about $$ mail-in rebates so I wasn't too worried about this one. I figured I could just check all my receipts someday before the deadline (December 31, 2010) and see if I spent that much.

Today was the day! It only took me from August 23rd to September 13th to purchase the $50 in products!

If any of ya'll want to check it out and see if you qualify head over here and you will find a list of Proctor & Gamble products. Then print out this mail-in form (I also have 3 extras, just shoot me a message and I'll give you one)--fill it out, send it and all your receipts with the purchase prices circled to this address:

P&G Everyday Savings
Dept. B
PO Box 900086
El Paso, TX 88590-0086

I couldn't believe how quickly I purchased $50 worth of products without even trying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment