Monday, August 23, 2010

Toddler Bedding at Wal-Mart!

My hubby and I were just talking the othernight about how we needed to get my son some new bedding. I had spotted some Marvel Heroes bedding at Wal-Mart a few months ago that he would LOVE, but it was $35, a bit too pricey for toddler bedding if you ask me. Anyway, I hit up Wally World today to score some FREE Post-Its and as I was wandering around the baby section I found this:



The same exact bed set I saw a few months ago but it was on clearance for $17!!! Amazing! My son loves it and I love the price!

Total-$42.46
Spent-$20.46
Savings of 52%


Deals I used:
      Post-Its @$1
      and the clearance deal :)

Coupons I used:
      $1/1 Post-Its 8/15 SS or here 
        You can print as many of these as you want! And it makes them FREE plus tax!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm definitely a follower. :) Oh, and by the way--this is Abby!

    ReplyDelete