Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Love Kohl's!

Kohl's is probably my favorite place to get cheap clothes, it's right up there with Target. They have ahhhmazing clearance racks that are sometimes 80% off! I usually go there without a purpose (which isn't normal for me) and scope out the clearance racks. Yesterday I found this bathing suit for my son for $4.80, it was regularly $24!!




I also picked up a shirt for my hubby for $6.60 and it's regularly around $35! I seriously love Kohl's!




TIP: I always shop a year ahead for my kids and buy whatever is out of season at the time. Example, right now my son wears a 4T so I shop for 5T clothes. I do this because the stores are basically just throwing cheap clothes at you trying to get rid of them! And all I do when he grows out of something is pull out a Rubbermaid and the "store" comes to us! My son also thinks he's picking out his new clothes on his own, but really I picked them out. It works out perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment