Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Publix Round 2

When I went to Publix last Friday I didn't get the deal I was planning on Right Guard deodorant. So, I went back yesterday and returned the ones I bought and got an even sweeter deal!


First Publix Trip


I bought:
     2 Right Guard deodorants BOGO @ $3.99


Coupons I used or attempted to use:
     1 Buy one Right Guard or Dry Idea and get one free RP 7/25 (the cashier wouldn't let me use this one because they said I had to get a Dry Idea not another Right Guard. Once I got home I realized she was wrong.)
     1 $3/1 Right Guard deodorant (but my coupon didn't even work! I don't know why...but I didn't realize it until I got home...bummer.)


Spent:$4.29
Savings of 53%

Second Publix Trip

I bought:
      3 Right Guard deodorants BOGO @ $3.99

Coupons I used:
      1 BOGO Right Guard or Dry Idea RP 7/25 (the one they wouldn't let me use last time.)
      1 $3/1 Right Guard deodorant (this one is no longer available but there is one for $1/1 here)
Spent:$1.59
Savings of 88%

3 for $1.59 is definitely better than 2 for $4.29, don't ya think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment