Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Swag It Up!

Search & Win

Have ya'll ever heard of Swagbucks? It is amazing! All you have to do is sign up and use their search engine (instead of Google, Yahoo etc.) and you earn "swagbucks". I earn them at least once a day if I do a few searches in a day.
It is so awesome! I started using it in December and I have already earned a $5 Amazon gift card and I'm halfway to my next one! You can choose from a ton of different prizes, I'm going to give you a link to one of my favorite sites Couponing To Disney, she explains in detail how to get the most out of Swagbucks!
If you decide you want to try this out send your email to me at couponqueenkalena@gmail.com (I know it's cheesy) and I'll send you a referral to Swagbucks! That way you're helping me earn Swgabucks along with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment