Monday, December 20, 2010

CVS 12/20

I haven't been to CVS in awhile, just because they haven't had any deals that I just HAD to get. But we needed some more mouthwash so I stop by there today.

Total-$11.74
Spent-$0.27
Savings of 98% PLUS $6 in ECBs!

1st Transaction-
What I bought and sales:
-2 Band-Aid Transformer bandages 20 ct.--$2.49 on sale and $2 ECB wyb one

Coupons I used:
-$5 ECB from previous purchase (the cashier priced the ECB down to $4.98)

Total on this transaction was $0.00!!! I don't know how that worked out because you usually always have to pay tax.

2nd Transaction-
What I bought and sales:
-1 Listerine Antiseptic mouthwash 500 mL--$3.49 on sale and $2 ECB wyb one

Coupons I used:
-$1/1 Listerine mouthwash coupon found here
-$2.99 ECB from previous purchase (the cashier priced it down to $2.49 because I had to at least pay tax.)

No comments:

Post a Comment