Monday, November 22, 2010

Black Friday!

How many of you love to go out at 3 am the day after Thanksgiving and shop your hearts out? I know that I love shopping but the Black Friday experience has never worked as I would've liked in previous years. I hoping to stop that trend this year! I have 3 more presents to buy for my kiddos and they are the "big" ones and I still need a few stocking stuffers. I'm planning on getting the rest on Black Friday this year. 


Here is my Black Friday schedule:


THANKSGIVING DAY--
For those of you that don't know drugstores begin their "Black Friday" sales on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 25).
7am--Wal-Greens
       -I'm planning on buying 1 Secret Body Splash, 1 Olay Body Wash, 1 Scunci elastics, 1 Advil PM. I Should only be paying tax plus getting back $9 in Register Rewards!!


8am--CVS
       -I'm planning on buying 1 Colgate toothpaste, 1 Listerine 3 pk., 1 Carmax Lip Balm, 1 Phillips Universal Remote, 1 Old Spice deodorant, 1 Herbal Essences shampoo, 1 Herbal Essences Conditioner, 1 Advil PM, 1 Excedrin PM. I should only be paying tax and getting $16 in ECBs!!


ACTUAL BLACK FRIDAY--If everything goes as planned I will hit these stores.
Photobucket
12am--Wal-Mart
         - I'm planning on buying Toy Story 3 for $10!


4am--Target
       -I'm planning on buying a Toy Story figurine set for $29.99 (reg. $59.99), a robe, a wagon, and a stereo system. If I spend more than $100 I will get a Target gift card for $10. I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but I have to get the big stuff anyway so I may as well get something out of it right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment