Friday, October 1, 2010

Wal-Mart 10/1



Total-$11.00
Spent-$1.12 (excluding tax)
Savings of 90%


What I bought and sale:
4 Benadryl Itch Relief Sticks--$2.28 no sale
2 Tic Tac singles-- $0.94--no sale
 
Coupons I used:
2 $4/2 any Benadryl product coupon found here No prints left! But there are still $1.50/1 coupons left.
2 $1/1 Tic Tac single or multi-pack coupon at redplum.com. Sorry I didn't know this was a one day only coupon offer :(


I thought the Benadryl sticks would be a good thing to put in our 72 hour kits, and the Tic Tac were so I figured...why not!?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the benadryl sticks. They are the best! There is no link to the coupon for them. Can you send it to me? Thanks Kalena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The $4/2 coupon is gone :( but there is $1.50/1 still available! The link is highlighted in blue, but it crossed out. If you want the $1.50 /1 just click it!

    ReplyDelete